Power Steering Repairs
If everyone had to drive their vehicle without power steering we would all get places slower as the response time in the steering wheel would be slower and require more manpower. Thankfully, unless you are experiencing power steering issues, you do not have to feel like driving through mud. For repairs and regular maintenance in Brisbane, call us at Southeast Auto!
Why Work With Southeast Auto Mechanical
- Quality Service: All of the work we perform on your vehicle is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Top Mechanics: Our team is passionate about what they do. Additionally, as part of the Repco family of authorised service centres our team receives ongoing training and service bulletins about the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Peace of Mind: We stand behind all of the work we do and ensure our customers the highest level of satisfaction.
Power Steering Services Offered at Southeast Auto Mechanical
- Steering Wheel Repair
- Power Steering Repair
- Steering Column Repair
- Flow Control Valve Repair
- Electric Actuator Replacement
- Rack and Pinion System Repair
Glossary of Power Steering Terms
To help our clients and mechanics stay on the same page through the repair and maintenance process we have designed a glossary to help familiarise you with common parts of the power steering system:
- Electric Actuator: Computer with sensors placed on the torsion bar to send signals when the driver is in need of turning assistance.
- Flow Control Valve: Helps relieve pressure from the hydraulic cylinder.
- Rack and Pinion Steering: Backup system in case of power steering failure.
For power steering emergencies as well as regular maintenance, call us at Southeast Auto Mechanical!