About Cooling Systems
Because of the work which the engine does to burn fuel and operate at high speeds, it can get very hot. A properly working coolant system will keep your car cool for thousands of miles. However, when there is a crack in the hoses or the radiator cap gets dirt in it, the car can come to a halt. To fix these issues in Beenleigh, make an appointment with us today!
Why Work With Southeast Auto Mechanical
- The Repco Nationwide Guarantee: As we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee. This means that you get the service and the attention that you would expect from a local mechanic with the peace of mind of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Top Mechanics: Our mechanics are well versed in service for a myriad of makes and models for vehicles. Additionally, they are all kept up to date thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: Our access to the Repco spare parts network means that we can offer you the best service at the best price.
Coolant System Services from Southeast Auto Mechanical
- Radiator Cleaning
- Radiator Cap Repair
- Radiator Replacement
- Filling of the Antifreeze
- Cooling Fan Repair
- Upper Hose Replacement
- Water Hose Replacement
- Lower Hose Replacement
- Air Cooling System Service
- Liquid Cooling System Service
- Thermostat Replacement
Coolant System: Glossary of Terms
Understanding which parts make up your coolant system will help to pinpoint what the issue is. Here is a short glossary of some of the most important parts of the coolant system.
- Radiator: Set of fans which conduct heat out of the liquid which has come from the transmission or the engine and blows it away from the vehicle.
- Coolant Fan: Controlled by the car’s computer or the thermostat and turns on to cool the system when it gets too hot.
- Water Pump: Works in centrifugal fashion to bring hot water out of the engine to the radiator.
Make an appointment at Southeast Auto Mechanical for all your coolant system services today!