LPG Installation in Beenleigh
There are many reasons to switch your car over to LPG gas, but as beneficial as it can be, you want to find a fully qualified and experienced mechanic to do the job otherwise you could be faced with costly problems further down the track.
South East Auto is a fully qualified mechanic and a member of Repco's independent authorised network of approved auto service centres. We can handle your LPG installation & conversions as well as ongoing LPG repairs and maintenance. Our workshop is located in Beenleigh.
Gas Work Authorisation A1512
Book nowContact us
The important parts involved in an LPG installation include;
- Fuel switch - switches between fuel types
- Electrical connections - brings power to the parts that make up the LPG system
- Solenoid Valve - cuts of flow of LPG when car is running petrol
- Vaporiser - turns LPG into gas using heat from the car's engine
- Mixer - controls the amount of LPG flowing in the engine
- Emulator - prevents errors produced by the lack of fuel injectors in the LPG system
- Multivalve - manages the tank filling so gas can't escape once it goes in
- Tank - holds the LPG
- Filling Point - point to attach the nozzle from the LPG pump at the petrol station