Services for Belts and Hoses
The vehicle’s ability to turn on, stay cool and work in sync is thanks to belts and hoses. These small parts play a large role in making sure your vehicle is safe. Keep your car running by making an appointment for a service inspection or to schedule any repairs with the belts and hoses at Southeast Auto Mechanical today!
Book nowContact us
Why Work With Southeast Auto Mechanical
- Peace of Mind: We are a small town shop which can provide the attention and service you need with the peace of mind of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Our team knows that even the smallest part makes a difference in the function of your car. The mechanics her are up to date on all the latest services and parts.
- Great Value: We source our belts and hoses from the best vendors around Beenleigh, as well as from the Repco spare parts network.
Services for Belts and Hoses from Southeast Auto Mechanical Include:
- Cooling System Hose Replacement Every 100,000 km
- Rubber Belt Replacement Every 100,000 km
- Air Intake Hose Replacement
- Clamp Replacement
- Coolant Hose Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Power Steering Low Pressure Hose Replacement
- Power Steering High Pressure Hose Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement
- Transmission Coolant Hose Replacement
- Timing Belt Replacement
Signals of Belt and Hose Issues
Broken belts and hoses can cause serious damage to the engine and transmission. It is best to spot small cracks or worn teeth before they turn into big issues. Work with our service team to identify common belt and hose symptoms of failure such as:
- Issues with the car starting may signify that there are cracks in the timing belt.
- There may be sluggishness in the engine because of issues with the timing belt.
- Belts which have become too loose can cause a squealing sound.
- The engine may overheat if the coolant hoses are cracked and therefore not filtering the fluids.
- Loss of fuel efficiency may signal an issue with the air hoses.
Work with our friendly Southeast Auto Mechanical service team to pinpoint any issues with your vehicle’s belts and hoses, repair the problem and get you back on the road in no time.